Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist: Books

     Hey, guys. Today, I'm starting a new segment called Wednesday Wishlist. Like everyone else, I have an extensive list of materialistic wants and desires, and the world of consumerism makes it harder everyday. On my cell phone, I have multiple notes labeled "College Wishlisht," "Fall Fashion Wishlist," "CVS Shopping List," and many more. Sometimes the "wants" can get overwheming, but this segment should help me straighten things out a little better. Who knows? Maybe some of the things on my lists can transfer over to yours... (sorry.)     As far as books are concerned, I have over 150 in my bedroom. What can I say? I'm a reader. But as I'm transitioning from high school to college, it's time to throw out my old fictional books about ghosts and obtain some books that's going to help shape my interests into potential careers.
  1. "Seduced By Success: 8 Critical Thinking Errors That Cause Smart People To Do Dumb Things (Volume 1)" by Jeanette Mary Magdalene
  2. "Style" by Lauren Conrad
  3. "The Little Dictionary of Fashion" by Christian Dior
  4. "Cupcakes and Cashmere: A Guide for Defining Your Style, Reinventing Your Space, and Entertaining with Ease" by Emily Schuman
  5. "Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: For Everyone from Beginner to Pro" by Bobbi Brown
  6. "Photojournalism" by Arthur Rothstein
  7. "Getting from College to Career: Your Essential Guide to Succeeding in the Real World" by Lindsey Pollack
  8. "The Guns at Last Light: The War in Western Europe, 1944-1945 (The Liberation Trilogy)" by Rick Atkinson
     To be fair, who knows if somewhere down the line, I suddenly want to become a ghost hunter? But from what I've observed over the years, I've put down the mystery novels and picked up the mascara and camera. I just think it's time to say "Sayonara!" to the paramormal phenomena.
     Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@_blanchedubois), Twitter, Bloglovin, and Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment