Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Premiere!

     Last night was the fourth season premiere for one of my favorite shows, Pretty Little Liars, and I am so excited to have it back. I've practically been going through a PLL withdrawl for months, but the media has made it more managable by enabling my addiction with exclusive interviews, fashion reports, and season premiere teasers.
     As the short three quaters of an hour played on the television set last night, I was left on the edge of my seat feeling confused, concerned, and cautious--all typical Pretty Little Liars feelings. 
     I can't wait to see how this season continues. I'm ready for a new season of spying, backstabbing, and fashion inspiration. I'm so happy to have my four liars back! They look awesome in this promo.

Disclaimer: I do not own the above photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment