Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tying Up Velvety Loose Ends

     Finally, finally, finally. I found a great pair of high-waisted, light-wash jeans. Even better, they're Calvin Klein and a strong quality of denim. Even better than that, I got them for $12.50 at Buffalo Exchange! Talk. About. A. Deal. I bought them yesterday and could not wait to put them on. 

     Going for a posh rocker look, I was sure to incorporate lavish factors in the details. Indulging, I paired my velvet crop top with tall, velvet wedges. My favorite jewelry, (besides my septum and tragus piercings) would have to be chokers, just because of the 90's head nod and complete badassery. I added the soft pink, shaggy jacket to increase the luxe factor. And finally, as if the audacious outerwear wasn't enough, my floral socks with frilly lace enforces the feminine touch. 


Jacket, Sideffects (via Buffalo Exchange) | Velvet Crop Top, American Apparel (via Buffalo Exchange) | Jeans, Calvin Klein (via Buffalo Exchange) | Choker, gift | Socks, Buffalo Exchange | Velvet Wedges, Herstyle (via Lucky Exchange) 

     Until next time, wanderers. 
     
     For more content, follow me on InstagramTwitterBloglovin, and Lookbook

1 comment: