Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Patterned Mondaze

     I am big on skirts, and of my closet, this has got to be one of my favorites. Although I typically stay away from fitted minis, I instantly fell in love with the muted, antique-looking pattern of this number. Since Nasty Gal debuted their Fall of the Wild Lookbook some months ago, I've been inspired to play around with patterns that has a dated essence and blunt color scheme. 




     Cropped sweater, H&M | Skirt, Forever 21 | Sweater tights, Betsy Johnson | Boots, Charlotte Russe | Hat, David & Young | All of the items that I'm wearing were purchased at my local Buffalo Exchange.

     Until next time, wanderers. 
     
     For more content, follow me on InstagramTwitterBloglovin, and Lookbook

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that combination, the skirt is super cute!

    ReplyDelete