Thursday, January 29, 2015

Vintage Phenomenon

     Here’s another example of how a loud print can shake up a simple look. This vintage shirt is finely detailed with grey and brown leaves and an intricate first button. It is also made from polyester, which gives it an added shine. With that combination, it is a sure attention grabber and just the leader I needed to complete a great ensemble. So that my shape wouldn't be lost in the loose button-down, I added a cropped, long-sleeved mock turtleneck. The circle skirt is trendy and one of my favorite things to wear to add a feminine vibe. To top things off, I added this purse pendant necklace, a gift from my grandmother. 


Button down, Vintage| Skirt, Charlotte Russe | Sweater tights, Betsy Johnson | Shoes, Urban Outfitters

     Until next time, wanderers. 
     
     For more content, follow me on InstagramTwitterBloglovin, and Lookbook

1 comment: