Friday, January 23, 2015

Glamorously Sporty

    The athletic trend has been on my radar since it hit glossy magazines and designer's catwalks last spring. It's been nearly a whole year later, but the trend is still making score-winning plays like an undefeated champ. Because I'm not athletic in the slightest, I had to find a way to take those jerseys and baseball caps and make them my own. After some fashion trials (successes and hiccups), I found the answer to be plain and simple: why, chunky sandals and a little glitter, of course! 

     To bring you some trendy inspiration, my friends and I teamed up to put together this fashion photo set. I'm sure after taking one or two pointers from the shoot, you'll be everyone's number #1 draft pick. Every thing but the model's pants came from my closet and was previously sold at a thrift or consignment store. If you ask me, we hit a home run, but let us know your spectator commentary down below. 

Glamorously Sporty
Director and Stylist: Darriea Clark
Photographer: Yero Winborne
Model: Jenna-Ashley Lee



     Feel free to take some of these ideas, and try them out on you! It'd be a total foul not to, right? Share your take on sporty fashion by posting pictures below or emailing them to misguidedwanderer.blog@gmail.com. I'd love to see your personal style. 

     Until next time, wanderers. 
     
     For more content, follow me on InstagramTwitterBloglovin, and Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment