Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Camping Season

     The weather is getting warmer, the flowers will soon be blooming if they haven't already, and more and more, the foliage is getting greener and greener. Obviously, it's time to go outside and bask in the sunlight. The winter blues were good while they lasted, but I'm so ready to get out there for another hiking trip, or better yet, camping. The time has come, wanderers, haha. When you're outside with trees and moving waters, all the problems in your head go away. Suddenly, your troubles plunge in value, and everything seems a lot more bearable. Here are some pictures from a recent hiking trip my friends and I took. Although it was in the dead of winter, I was able to capture some really inspiring images.


Until next time, wanderers. 

     For more content, follow me on InstagramTwitter, and Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment